Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the REAL fun begins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What kind of music do you listen to?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Navi
Protector
Protector

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:52 am

I got bored so I made a generic topic that probably appears in every general discussion forum.

So...I listen to various forms of house (Eurobeat!), trance, and jungle. I want to listen to more techno too, but it's impossible to find because techno is used as a general descriptor for electronic music, and whenever you want some actual techno, you'd never find it.

All in all, I'm a ravaaaa...minus the drugs. And the colorful jewellery. And the glow sticks. And the rave culture. Okay, maybe I'm not really a raver then.

Favorite songs...gee that's a tough one. I'd say it's a tie between the following:
Sandstorm
Kernkraft 400
Morning Light

Edit: I found this and it was just too cool to pass up: Night of Fire on guitar
Back to top Go down
Kung

Kung

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:49 pm

I know all the songs you posted but another one that I like is Bring the noise (punp-kin remix)andSatisfaction
Back to top Go down
Kung

Kung

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Btw thoses were just techno songs Wink one of my fav song is
Lucky
i just cant get rid of it
Back to top Go down
Kung

Kung

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Theses songs describe what i felt when I got hacked
Chop suey-System of a down
Crawling-Linkin-park
Back to top Go down
Navi
Protector
Protector

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:53 pm

First two are trance, 3rd is jungle, last is eurobeat with an electric guitar mixed in. Techno is completely different, but you'll rarely hear it because electronic music is generally labelled as techno, whether it actually is or not. Like I said, techno is not a general descriptor for electronic music, it is it's own separate genre.
Back to top Go down
Kung

Kung

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Wow, I dun really care xD Sorry but I listen to all kind of music whatever if it's techno or electronic or whatever o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Entertainment!-
Jump to: