Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the REAL fun begins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Plans! -- A Second Guild?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

Big Plans! -- A Second Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Big Plans! -- A Second Guild?   Big Plans! -- A Second Guild? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Ok, here's the plan people. I'm just gonna blurt it all out and you guys can ask questions if you have any in a post below. please don't pm me in game, other people may have the same question and I'd really rather not repeat it a buncha times.

We're creating a new guild called Anarchy and what we're gonna do is make our own pvp system. Members will sign up in the guild forums( I'm working on the Anarchy site atm ) sort of like how you join bont or brak. Once you sign up you have to refer to the list of members who are participating and go and challenge them, whenever and where ever you want. whoever wins the challenge will win kamas for the guild to spend on events and prizes. Of course there will be lvl caps so lvl 100s can't challenge lvl 20s, probably a smaller cap then dofus's 20 lvls.

Every once in awhile, we will hold a big tournament between the two guilds. Each guild will have to bet something from what they have won over time so they have a chance to grow even more. Whoever wins this tournament will win a special prize!

In order for this to work we need everyone to recruit like crazy! Tell all your friends about it and get them to join!

Last edited by Hide-N-Seek on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans! -- A Second Guild?   Big Plans! -- A Second Guild? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:28 am

can i get level 100 b4 this is carried out >,> xD

-btw yoshi Can't fight level 20's XD typo o.o
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans! -- A Second Guild?   Big Plans! -- A Second Guild? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:41 pm

lol whoops.

it depends on how fast we get things going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Plans! -- A Second Guild?   Big Plans! -- A Second Guild? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Plans! -- A Second Guild?
Page 1 of 1