Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the REAL fun begins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screen Shot Tutorial Thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

Screen Shot Tutorial Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Screen Shot Tutorial Thread!   Screen Shot Tutorial Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Since a lot of our Events have to do with screen shots, I decided I better make sure everyone knows how to take one!

If you're on a desktop, all you need to do is push the prt scn button. Open up paint, -- any PC comes with it -- and push ctrl + v to paste the image. Then go to file, located at the top left corner of the program, and then save. Make sure you give it a name. Your image is now in your 'My Pictures' folder.

If you're on a laptop, you need to push and hold the 'fn' key that is most likely located at the bottom row of your keyboard. It varies for each model of laptop, so I can't give you an exact position. While holding the fn key, push the prt sc key located at the top right corner of your keyboard, probably above the backspace key. Again, open paint and push ctrl + v to paste the image. Go to file, located at the top left corner of the program and then go to save. Make sure you give it a name. Your image is now saved in the 'My Pictures' folder.

if you have any questions or if this tutorial does not help you, post a message below and we'll get back to you!
Back to top Go down

Screen Shot Tutorial Thread!
Page 1 of 1