Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the REAL fun begins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confused little sac -- By Yoshi :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

Confused little sac -- By Yoshi :3 Empty
PostSubject: Confused little sac -- By Yoshi :3   Confused little sac -- By Yoshi :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 am

Once upon a time, there was a poor, confused, little sac named Simon. He hated his name very much, and yelled at everyone who used it. One day, while he was getting his butt kicked by his guild leader, Yoshi, he realized that he sucked at being agi. And suddenly he had a very strange thought and cried out, "Ohmyjizz! I'm a chance sac!" And so he ran alllll the way down to the class temples and beat up all the dopples as fast as he could, which of course, took forever because he sucked at being agi.

FInally, he beat all the dopples and became a chance sac and was very happy for awhile Until he made a story about Yoshi. Yoshi didn't like his story and got all upset and stuff and kicked Simons butt.

The end :3
Back to top Go down
Kung

Kung

Confused little sac -- By Yoshi :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused little sac -- By Yoshi :3   Confused little sac -- By Yoshi :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Lmao the end xDD
Back to top Go down

Confused little sac -- By Yoshi :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Arts-N'-Crafts :: Story Time-
Jump to: