Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the REAL fun begins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Ranks -- Sign Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

New Ranks -- Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: New Ranks -- Sign Up   New Ranks -- Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Ranking System
Here at Retaliation, we don't really believe in the ranking system. We feel it's just a clever way for Guild leaders to suck more experience out of their members. Even though, we know that people like to have them, and so we've come up with this system based on the amount of Active Time you've been in the Guild. Since we can't keep track of how long everyone has been in the guild, we require everyone to post their join date in this thread; this way we can make sure everyone has the rank they deserve. If you feel you have met the requirements for a higher rank and you haven't been awarded it, please give us a day or so before letting myself know so we can change it. As the guild grows into the two-ton-giant we all know it will become, the ranking system will change to accommodate our growing and strengthening members.

The first four ranks are practically free. All you have to do is stay active in the guild for the required time, and you will be rewarded for it. But, if we feel you have done something that goes against the general flow of the guild, you can/may be denied the desired rank until the issue has been resolved. Ranks after rank 4 will require small amounts of experience donations. We know no one likes to give up their experience, but we can't rely on just a few people to carry the entire guild and level it themselves, so we must rely on all of the guild members.

The Ranks
Nuisance -- Entry Level
Torturer -- 1 Week Active Time
Guide -- 2 Weeks Active Time
Chosen one -- 1 Month Active Time
Murderer -- 1 Month 2 Weeks Active Time + 10.000 Exp
Thief -- 2 Months Active Time + 30.000 Exp
Poacher -- 3 Months Active Time + 60.000 Exp
Diplomat -- 4 Months Active Time + 100.000 Exp
Spy -- 5 Months Active Time + 150.000 Exp
Servant -- 6 Months Active Time + 200.000 Exp
Reservist -- 7 Months Active Time + 300.000 Exp
Protector -- 8 Months Active Time + 450.000 Exp

If there's a rank that you want that is not listed here, please post them below so they can be added to the system.

Last edited by Hide-N-Seek on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: Ways To Get Promoted Faster   New Ranks -- Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Early Ranking
I know some of you are impatient, so we've created a way to get higher ranks faster then you normally would. If you donate to the guild( items, kamas, or Exp ) you may be promoted, depending on how much you give and which rank you are going for. If you show outstanding generosity/kindness to your guildmates, you may also be recommended for a higher rank. For this to happen, you must be recommended for a new rank by a guildmate. This means that you cannot ask for an early promotion yourself, someone else must tell me that you deserve it and give a valid reason.

De-Ranking
Currently, the only way to lose your rank is if you leave the guild and rejoin. If you have a valid reason, it may be excused if your rank is below The Chosen One.

Last edited by Hide-N-Seek on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks -- Sign Up   New Ranks -- Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks -- Sign Up   New Ranks -- Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Raydel

Raydel

PostSubject: Join Date   New Ranks -- Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Mmm I joined on August 15 I think.
Back to top Go down
Dirt-dragger

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks -- Sign Up   New Ranks -- Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:28 pm

i think i joined 8-23....last year >: D.. naw jk
Back to top Go down
Cid-xx

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks -- Sign Up   New Ranks -- Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 am

uhh 10/22/09 ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks -- Sign Up   New Ranks -- Sign Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ranks -- Sign Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction to the Guild! :: Introduction of the Guild! :: Ranks, Rights, and other Info-
Jump to: