Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the REAL fun begins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt!   First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:10 am

Start Date :: June 27, 2009 Saturday

So I've finally decided to hold the very first Retaliation Guild Event! Yay!Da

The Event is going to be a Scavenger Hunt, in case you didn't get that from the title of the thread, and this is how it's going to go down. Everyone will be PMed a clue, here on the guild forum, that will describe a monster in the game. Once you find out what this monster is, you'll have to find it and fight it to figure out what the next clue is. Once you have defeated the monster, you'll have to check the items it dropped to figure out the password to a pre-made account on the forum. Once you get into the account, you'll check the messages on it to find the next clue. The user names of the accounts will be listed below as well as which clue they have in their message box. Sound confusing? Don't worry, it sounds harder then it really is.

For example, if the first monster I had to fight was a tofu and it dropped a tofu egg, the password to the next account would be 'tofuegg'.

There will be two categories, p2p and f2p. This way, if there's anyone who is not p2p in the guild, they can play as well. It also means more chances for people to win! They will be happening at different times so players may enter both contests if they want.

Rules
Rule 1.
You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT use wikia to try and figure out these clues.

Rule 2.
You cannot use the market place to try and figure out the clues! In fact, I'm requiring you to take a screen-shot of the battle between you and the monster and send it to the next clue account.

Rule 3.
If I find out anyone has deleted the clue from the accounts I have prepared, I will be seriously pissed. Don't try and sabotage people! This is a friendly game, damnit!

Rule 4.
You may use groups to fight the monsters. You may ask a participating guild member to help figure the clues out, but remember there can only be one winner!

Prizes!
Yes, there will be prizes for first, second, and third places for both the p2p and f2p hunts! Currently I'm funding the event out of my own pocket, so if you'd like to help pay for prizes for this event as well as future ones, please donate to the guild treasurer!

P2p Division
First Place :: 20.000k
Second Place :: 10.000k
Third Place :: 5.000k

F2p Division
First Place :: 10.000K
Second Place :: 5.000K
Third Place :: 1.000K
Signing up/Participants
All you have to do to enter is PM me in game or on the forum. Once you do so, I'll post your name below so we both know that you are going to participate in the hunt!

Participants:
P2p
Gold-igger
Turner-Burner
Iirz
Kung-Funk

F2p
Kung-Funk

If you have any questions about the event, post them below and I'll get right to answering them!

Last edited by Hide-N-Seek on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kung

Kung

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt!   First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Yay gonna be fun =D
Back to top Go down
Kung

Kung

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt!   First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:29 pm

umm isint event passed already? o.o
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt!   First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Sorry I couldn't hold this event when I was supposed to guys. I'll post a new date soon when I have a schedule slightly worked out.
Back to top Go down
whereis-waldo

whereis-waldo

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt!   First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:50 pm

uhm hai o.o i think i missed it e.e
Back to top Go down
http://I am better than you. dawt cawm o.o
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt!   First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Guild Event! --- Scavenger Hunt!
Page 1 of 1