Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the REAL fun begins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event Empty
PostSubject: Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event   Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 pm

As you all know Majic-Rabies was recently hacked and lost his entire mooset. We managed to get his cape back, but we still need the rest, so I'm holding an event -- Quest for Moo!

I can't imagine it being easy for people who don't know us to give up their hard earned or not-so-hard earned kamas to us, but every little bit helps and we thank everyone who decides to trust us and take part in the event.

Before I tell you guys what the even actually is and how it will go down, I'll go over how the prizes and and donations will go. We want around 2mil for prizes, which will be made by entry fees. Anything we collect that goes over that 2mil will go to Majic-Rabies's set, this way you get your prize no matter what. But in order for this to go down, we need as many people to pay the entry fee as possible, so letting your friends know about us and this event will help a ton.

The entrance fee will be determined along with how much the prize will be once we find out how many people have entered.

Last edited by Hide-N-Seek on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: Break it down -- The Basics   Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Alright, well the even has three parts to it: A Scavenger hunt, a dungeon run section, and a PvP( Player Vs Player ) section. You don't have to do all three sections but you'll have a higher chance of winning if you do. The event is open to all levels and all classes, and will be held with teams of your choice in members and size as long as they stay within the event regulations which will be listed in their respective sections.

In order to be the victor, you will have to have more points then everyone else. Points will be rewarded for correctly answering riddles, completing dungeons and for winning PvP fights.

Once you win -- or lose -- a fight, you will be required to take a screen-shot of the after fight screen and post it in the designated thread: Quest for Moo -- PvP Section Approvals

Last edited by Hide-N-Seek on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: The Scavenger Hunt -- How it Works   Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 pm

There's no easy way to really explain how my mind works, so I'm just gonna blurt everything out and you can ask questions in a post in this thread below.

I will post a list of riddles when the event starts and you will all have to answer them. The higher your lvl is, the more riddles you will have to answer. You may share answers, but remember, there is only one winner. Each riddle answer will be a monster with a matching dungeon, which will lead into the dungeon section of the event.

Rules:
Well, there aren't any really. These can be done individually or in teams, it really doesn't matter. But remember, you may not want to help your opponents too much!

Riddles:

I make a "rahhh" noise and can heal. All the noobs I will steal, and low damage I can deal, who am I?

The king's just a bigger me, with a few tricks up his sleeve. A sheep with big teeth, watch out, it's time to feed! What am I?

Tiny chickens with a different name, I fill maps and annoy noobs. Hit 3 and move 10, no brains? There's no stopping me till then. What am I?

No bug spray, I pray; on noobs I prey. I shoot rocks from my face and am a colorful race. what am I?

Sticks and stones may break my bones! careful, I fight back! graveyards and Halloween is my thing, what am I?

Yellow and course, filled with water and holes. a ripoff of a T.V. show, but still loved. What am I?

Hidden treasures underground, dig em up out of my chest with a single blast. Weak but rich, only one may face me at a time, what am I?

My dungeons a bore, and my queen is a whore. Osa's use me but my lightning is a snore. Who am I?

I come in different colors and am often hunted for my crown jewel. Pudding is my cousin, what am I?

You thought I'd give you air for free, well now I'm pissed, you see? Global Warming won't stop me, I'll use my summons to claim victory! Who am I?

Eat all your salad, and watch your feet or you might become my sweet treat, who am I?

I'm a colorful dude, big and strong. You have to smack my wimpy brother to have a chance against me. Think your cool kid? were royalty!

We live in harmony but constantly battle. we symbolize yin and yang, with a bit of ourselves in each other. Who are we?

Little Red Riding Hood is afraid of me. You bring your friends with Boogey to help defend, who am I?

Pacing in circles in my garden, lost forever like so many other men. Each room filled with bacon, I control them all in my den. Who am I?

Careful, I'll bash yer head in; mp rape is your best bet against me. I collect cheese, but I'm no mouse. who am I?

Because I'm cool, I will kiss you and bite. Out of spite I will drop something bright, who am I?

My HP filled heart beats like a drum, you all know where I'm from. Some know my box is stronger than a Firefaux, who am I?

Event Tip #1:
It may be easier if you solve all the riddles before moving onto the dungeon section.

Last edited by Hide-N-Seek on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: Dungeon Time -- The Inner Workings   Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:07 pm

If you remember from the Riddle Section, you were left with a bunch of monster names. Well, now it's time to put those to use. Each one of those monsters belong in a dungeon, and you'll have to go through and complete each one of those dungeons. At the end of the dungeon, you will have to take a screen-shot of the end of fight screen and post it in the Quest for Moo -- Finished Dungeons Thread. If you don't know how to take a screen shot or post it on the forum, there are tutorials in that thread as well.

Each team may consist of the maximum 8 members but must be within 40 levels of each other. For example, if the highest member is level 150, the lowest possible member you may have in your group is level 110. You may try as many times to complete the dungeon as you want, but you will only receive points once for it.

As mentioned earlier, you'll be given points for each dungeon you complete, but since we can't post a list of the dungeons because it will give away the answers to the riddles, they'll be added to your total last.

Last edited by Hide-N-Seek on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: PvP Section -- Imma KEEEEEELLLL YOUUU!   Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Here's where it gets really fun; the PvP Section. Participants will have to sign up separately for this part, and it will be on going throughout the entire event. You will have to check the sign up sheet for people who are also taking part, find them in game, and challenge them to a fight. The winner gets 5 points, the loser gets only 1 so it never hurts to try and fight. You will only receive points if the person is within 15 levels of your own.

Team battles are allowed but must have an equal number of members and the total level of each team must follow the same level restrictions of individual PvP challenges.

Event Tip #2:
You do not have to be a part of Bonta or Brak for this. This is completely separate from Amaknas PvP system.

Last edited by Hide-N-Seek on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event   Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:03 pm

People who are participating in the Quest for Moo Event:

People who are participating in the Quest for Moo -- PvP Section:

Last edited by Hide-N-Seek on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event   Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Reserved for the point spread!
Back to top Go down
Hide-N-Seek
Admin
Admin
Hide-N-Seek

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event   Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event   Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest for Moo! -- A Public Event
Page 1 of 1